Most early learning centers and daycares reiterate the claim that every child is unique. Little is said beyond that. How is this uniqueness treated, nourished, supported and cherished? The transition from an infant to a toddler to a young school-age child is a magical journey that shapes the worldview of children in many ways that sets the tone for the rest of their adult life. We wish to partake in this magical journey by offering a unique child-led approach with customized plans to make your little ones future-ready!
It is with great pride and equal humility that we present to you
Our Promise. Our Passion. Our Purpose – JOEY Early Learning Academy and Daycare, Whitefield.
It is time for a return to childhood, to simplicity, to running and climbing and laughing in the sunshine, to experiencing happiness instead of being trained for a lifetime of pursuing happiness. It is time to let children be children again.
There’s no place safer. We provide a safe, nurturing, hygienic and welcoming environment where children are inspired to play, excited to experiment, and joyfully set forth uninhibited on their natural learning trajectories. In addition, our key differentiators are attitude and passion towards our purpose, an overwhelming empathy for parents’ concerns, and superior execution skills to set higher standards as evidenced in our salient features below:
- Child-led, teacher-facilitated classrooms
- Focus on play centers – Learning through play!
- Core program focused on school-readiness
- Thoughtfully designed centers – Science, Housekeeping, Kitchen, Blocks, Pretend Play, Sand pits, Water Tables and Art Centers. Apart from this we also include activities like music, dance, karate, yoga, painting, crafts, theater, public speaking, pottery and LEGO robotics to nurture those Multiple Intelligences.
- A well-stocked library with reading nooks and cozy corners.
- Superior infrastructure with high quality learning equipment
- Enhanced Security – CCTV , extensive background vetting of all employees
- Flexible programs and extended hours (Open from 8:30 AM – 6 PM, M-F)
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Lunch/Snack menus based on nutrition experts
PROGRAMS AND INFO
Toddlers: Our young learners in the Toddlers Program thrive in nurturing environments where teachers stimulate developing minds with educational toys, and exciting physical and mental activities.
Pre-K: Our Pre-K cohort are at an age where they develop a strong sense of curiosity about their world, and teachers encourage that curiosity as they facilitate immersive educational experiences. Learning through play is emphasized. The preschoolers participate in hands-on activities that impart basic concepts of literacy and numeracy.
Kindergarten 1: Our K1 program has a STEAM focused curriculum. Students learn how to work in a collaborative environment while continuing to build on their communication, social and problem-solving.
Kindergarten 2: Our K2 program builds on skills developed in the K1 program and puts our little graduates on the path of school-readiness. The program has activities designed to impart skills like independent reading, writing, numeracy and reasoning.
No Vehicle Exhaust
No Construction Dust
Just Pure Fun!
Get in Touch
No. 118/78/8, New Temple Road,
Siddapura Village, Varthur Hobli,
Whitefield, Bengaluru- 560 066.